Для Warcraft III: Reforged вышло обновление 1.36.1, в котором разработчики внесли улучшения в работу различных функций и систем игры, изменения в баланс юнитов, коррективы в ротацию карт, а также исправили множество неполадок. До этого обновление пару недель тестировалось на PTR.
Warcraft III: Reforged Patch Notes — Version 1.36.1 Version 1.36.1 features system updates, balance changes, map pool updates, and bugfixes. We would like to thank everyone who participated in public testing and provided valuable feedback.
- Added Save/Load Functionality back to online games (does not apply to Ranked Matches).
- Updated the camera zoom functionality to support more granular zoom values (IE. 1933).
- Enabled the ability to view Hero’s XP bar by hovering the mouse over the bar in the selection panel in Observer Mode.
- Added the ability to View Profile for your teammates and opponents in the Tournament Result screen.
- Due to instabilities in the campaign as a result of numerous AI and scripting changes we are rolling back changes that were previously made in version 1.33. The audio pass that was done previously was not rolled back.
- Fixed a crash that would primarily happen on the Fall of Silvermoon where a VFX would try playing on a different game thread.
- Fixed an issue where voice language and text were not interchangeable.
- Fixed an issue where Tech Tree requirements won’t work for custom requirements.
- Fixed an issue where custom Item Actions would not work in the world editor.
- Fixed an issue where the match processing screen would time out consistently.
- Fixed an issue where updating a sound on the Sound Editor would cause an issue with file generation.
- Fixed an issue where the campaign would skip scores and then the game
Читать на noob-club.ru